[Cs_announce] Student Competition - P&G CEO Challenge (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Thu Jan 4 06:00:55 PST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 12:53:53 +0000 (UTC)
From: Isha Punjabi <isha at mindsumo.com>
To: steve at cs.csubak.edu
Subject: Student Competition - P&G CEO Challenge

Hi Steve,

We at MindSumo just partnered with P&G to host their big North America P&G
CEO challenge!

MindSumo is a platform that provides real company projects for college
students to help them develop professional skills and valuable experiences
for resumes. We have worked with over 350 companies in the past and have
over 300,000 students in our community.

This P&G challenge runs till February, 2018 and winners of this mega
competition will be invited to meet the P&G CEO, David Taylor. This
challenge is open to ALL majors.

P&G CEO Challenge - North America

I thought your students might like this opportunity from P&G. Would you
please forward this project to your students?

We also have a few more projects that your students can tackle to kick off
the semester:
Adidas - How can we expand our sustainability efforts to connect with
Millennials?
Evonik - What's your idea for a new way to improve dialogue with our
employees?
Bayer - How can AI technology help us write right?

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like any
clarification. You could also pass on my email (isha at mindsumo.com) to
students incase they have any questions about this project.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thank you,

Isha Punjabi | University Relations | MindSumo Inc. | www.mindsumo.com

[open?upn=DI3YR8bbQg1RkrH-2FMvjTlAJ8BBGVv45c3ogQOPVhSm9mpadny9Ym8Zx3qN4nKaF
jRgpjeVef1Bp0pgMVjbiaKyNw5k43TcFDHzyrH3F7fhWmNr9i30mrnr1muv3foVH8kgFH1Dh7RV
pfURV36nCk9ijyYkAMPuCtp5GVH-2BQISMqmF7J7eMoAD7KaxP-2Fvb3Os2wnnOADSLUEy4G-2B
vTLVEgreV5rYD07y0ZqXWyWpIqBOi3p0b8mxf9Rof5YsD2TmvXZbCqUNi2NfPKHVbCP6xc6NmEc
g9C4SzqkDeeSxK7ZcQkZdYxnnWc6InmliQRARC1Xdxngc4aiEqxzkTQOKsvJ5Ug3jOYwqkAq0FW
C3vj4GYZ2LNgtar5oA-2FH-2Blb6iosYln-2B-2BckYm101-2Ffss8h8UN0aN6lqBgG70NRaPew
YgtK1yHiHSdiznCKXWx4OGUEjy9mFN2aX2pbodoy4hJM93cVKNe91ziewNIJ9X4-2FlHWDoU9NN
xsz68Kr30Hi-2FvLTUhhsgR9sngoiA6Pzg1Peh15YxgtfjF59c4muOTgs-2Fw1t7ZExM8PejQ8W
nGK9WefMuSYebaG9HKgm-2Fn0zbfShS9Um7mF1VgBG34djYQYOyXNV1HmIyX-2FVfkyI9G40HZ1
C5FQyhUJL7r8xjtdsvs-2BT0Pk1A1Or7rLls9dZzC-2Bow-2BzJ74PnOLJvEn6aKW3XKMthia-2
Bk9sGnUO1f3uEEfj8sdcDhhJuJepl5LgDk4kmjGABa6YGiuIVuHivcab3eG9DyPa]