[Cs_announce] IEEE student branch

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Fri Sep 19 13:24:28 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 12:44:19 -0700

  Attention new students: The IEEE student branch at CSUB is seeking new
members. The club is starting a mentor program for incoming students which
will help them become more active in the engineering community and promote
extra curricular involvement as well as help new students build a foundation
for success in their engineering disciplines. The IEEE offers opportunities
for students to participate in a variety of engineering competitions and
projects. We will be having our first meeting Thursday September 25th, 2014.

You can contact Chase Cook, chase.w.c at ieee.org , or James Vassar,
james.a.vassar at ieee.org, for more information.

--

James Vassar