[Cs_announce] FW: [MATLAB Seminar] at CSUB - March 15th (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Fri Mar 3 13:57:32 PST 2017

From: Sarah Fayyad [mailto:Sarah.Fayyad at mathworks.com]
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2017 9:00 AM
To: Sarah Fayyad <Sarah.Fayyad at mathworks.com>
Subject: [MATLAB Seminar] at CSUB - March 15th

                           Image removed by sender.

   Please join MathWorks for a complimentary MATLAB seminar for educators,
       academic researchers and students at California State University
                                 Bakersfield:

    Date:                     Wednesday, March 15, 2017
     Location:              BDC 402D (Business Development Center)
  Time:                    10:00 AM ? 12:00 PM (sign-in
                            begins at 9:45 AM)?

  Our event features a technical presentation by a senior MathWorks Customer
                              Success Engineer:

                            Introduction to MATLAB
In this session, we will demonstrate how to acquire, visualize, and analyze
    data to support various data analysis workflows. We will also discuss
different ways to share this workflow with others. The session also provides
  an overview of the MATLAB technical computing and programming environment.
      New and existing users of MATLAB from all disciplines are welcome.

            View the complete session description and register at:
                          www.mathworks.com/CSUB2017

      I hope you can join us.  Please contact me with any questions at
               508-647-4645 or sarah.fayyad at mathworks.com.

                                  Sincerely,

                                 Sarah Fayyad
                    Account Manager, Education Department
                               ?MathWorks?

                      Image removed by sender. MathWorks

                         ? 2017 The MathWorks, Inc.
  MATLAB and Simulink are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc. See a
                        list of additional trademarks.
  Other product or brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of
                          their respective holders.

             You are subscribed as sarah.fayyad at mathworks.com
    Manage your email preferences or unsubscribe from our commercial email
                     promotions. View our privacy policy.

  The MathWorks, Inc. - 3 Apple Hill Drive, Natick, MA 01760 - 508-647-7000

Image removed by sender.