[Cs_announce] New Year, New MindSumo EE Projects (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Tue Jan 26 16:37:44 PST 2016

Dear Students,

Please review the latest electrical engineering projects from MindSumo.
MindSumo partners with employers to create projects that you can complete
to get work experience, win prizes, and be hired for jobs and internships.
Questions can be directed to aaron at mindsumo.com

What is the best way to deploy connected lighting systems? - $1000 in
prizes

Can you identify a killer use case for connected lighting? - $1000 in
prizes

How can we effectively crawl the web to find specific data? - $1000 in
prizes

Direct Links:

https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/what-is-the-best-way-to-deploy-connecte
d-lighting-systems

https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/can-you-identify-a-killer-use-case-for-
connected-lighting

https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/how-can-we-effectively-crawl-the-web-to
-find-specific-data

[open?upn=DI3YR8bbQg1RkrH-2FMvjTlAJ8BBGVv45c3ogQOPVhSm-2FPPsWijz-2FufNkvl
EH4earUy9OViMo2mpcPummHSPxX7-2FUOdWvbcuRjKjsRUnNY5-2F0GRTb4JDqsnTKU8-2B2B
qtHAsS8ABO1g2DsJ5M0I7fY7Pkw6T9b-2FbNxkvWCaMloPFCaoACYzbQCxUqzRg-2F8SVcfc-
2BYxhXxCsri9gZVvKU5BLi7Gq2EoJMUsa5-2FJq6u4O0oS2Ki09sli-2FGKunswKfTXipJupl
Zqz1c-2B3MX-2F9XCYr0gqWNNauzcOuCGBUOfP3NnNc-3D]