[Cs_announce] Fwd: PLEASE READ--CSUB-ENGINEERING CAREER DAY (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Fri Mar 6 09:23:07 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:52:36 -0800
From: Melissa Danforth <mdanforth at csub.edu>
To: compsci-all at cs.csub.edu
Subject: Fwd: PLEASE READ--CSUB-ENGINEERING CAREER DAY

The Society of Women Engineers club on campus is hosting an engineering career
day and project display event on April 2nd from 11:00am to 3:00pm in the Student
Union Multipurpose Room. Any students interested in reserving a table for the
event should follow the instructions below and send their reservation email to
csub.swe.club at gmail.com. There's also a flyer for the event which is attached.

--
Dr. Melissa Danforth
Associate Professor, Chair