[Cs_announce] FW: IEEE R6 Bakersfield-China Lake Section "End of the Year Banquet" Invitation (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Fri Dec 6 08:37:44 PST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 17:39:41 -0800
From: hani.mehr at ieee.org
To: steve at cs.csubak.edu
Subject: FW: IEEE R6 Bakersfield-China Lake Section "End of the Year Banquet"
     Invitation

Hi Steve,

Can you send an email to all the students and let them know about the banquet below and the fact that they can
attend it for free?

Regards,

HANI

Subject: IEEE R6 Bakersfield-China Lake Section "End of the Year Banquet" Invitation
When: December-15-13 8:00 PM-10:30 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: Padre Hotel

When: Sunday, December 15, 2013 6:00 PM-8:30 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Where: Padre Hotel

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

On behalf of Octavio I am sending this invitation so we can have it in the Outlook calendar.

Thanks,

Xavier.

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all can you make it and are planning to attend the ?End of Year Banquet?, please ?RSVP & Reply to my IEEE or
Oxy?s emails address. It will be a great event to meet members, new board members and listen to our 2013 strategic
goals that will benefit the future of CSUB Student Branch (presently in petition)STEM programs.

Please reply attendees as such:

Ex.

     Member +1

     Guest +1

     Student

Meal entr?e:

    Beef or chicken

Octavio Escobedo (Sr. Engineering  Spec. Elect./Automation)

Cell (661)345-3310

Office (661)763-6572

Occidental of  Elk Hills

IEEE R6 Bakersfield-China Lake Section Chair

  <<...>>