[Cs_announce] Reminder: IEEE Meeting Tomorrow (Thursday) (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Wed Sep 26 14:41:48 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:39:25 -0700
From: Dr. Marc Thomas <marc at cs.csubak.edu>
Subject: Reminder: IEEE Meeting Tomorrow (Thursday)

Dear Department,

 	We will NOT have a department meeting on Thursday,
Sept. 27, BUT, we will have an IEEE Bakersfield-China Lake
Chapter meeting (with refreshments 5:15pm-6:00pm) from
6:00pm-9:00pm on that day.

 	Note that Jonathan White will be talking about IEEE
student events, so this is an EXCELLENT opportunity to inform
computer and electrical engineering students (and even computer
science students in hardware areas) about the IEEE. Please announce
this in your upper division classes and tell any other interested
students about the meeting. Be sure to tell them that there
will be refreshments!

Marc