[Cs_announce] URGENT: Computer Science End of Year Party (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Tue May 31 10:31:47 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 08:31:08 -0700
From: Penny Lampkins <plampkins at csub.edu>
Subject: URGENT: Computer Science End of Year Party

REMIND your upper division students TODAY to go to the website below and make a reservations for party
or we will not have enough food.
www.cs.csubak.edu/Alumni/eoyparty.php                for reservation

Penny Lampkins, ASC
Computer & Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Physics & Engineering Depts.
661-654-3082