[Cs_announce] CMPS End of Year Party (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Fri May 29 14:06:54 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 12:52:21 -0700
From: Penny Lampkins <Penny_Lampkins at firstclass1.csubak.edu>
Subject: CMPS End of Year Party

The CSUB Computer Science Department END-OF-YEAR PARTY will be on:

                                Thursday, June 4th

                              starting around 5 p.m.

                  In the NEW Science III Building, room 328.

Not only will we be honoring our Outstanding Graduation Seniors, but also
showing off our new building and the progress we have made.  We will let
you know about the plans for a new Computer Engineering Concentration and
a Masters Program.  The new building is located behind the other Science
Buildings and in front of the Health Center.  The best parking lot to use
is Lot E which in located off Roadrunner Dr. which is at the stop light
on Camino Media.  Park on the north side near the middle, then take the
BIG sidewalk to the building.  You will need a parking permit which is
available at the Kiosk on Roadrunner Dr.

We would like to get as many alumni here as possible, so please, if you
know of an alumni, please forward this email--spread the word.

To get an idea of how many folks to expect, please go to the website
below to make your reservation.  We will have food and beverages.  Come
celebrate.

www.cs.csubak.edu/Alumni/eoyparty.php                for reservation
www.csub.edu/campusmap                                for campus map &
info