[Cs_announce] Submission Deadline 25 August, 2008 - Special Issue CFP - New Technologies, Mobility and Security

david at ubicc.org david at ubicc.org
Thu Aug 21 22:53:56 PDT 2008

HTML clipboard

   CALL FOR PAPER FOR SPECIAL ISSUE CFP - NEW TECHNOLOGIES, MOBILITY
AND SECURITY

    On strong request from authors, we have extended the paper
submission deadline till _/25 August, 2008/_.

   We are seeking research papers, technical reports, dissertation etc
for these interdisciplinary areas. The goal of the UBICC journal is to
publish the most recent results in the development of system aspects
of ubiquitous computing. Researchers and practitioners working in this
area are expected to take this opportunity to discuss and express
their views on the current trends, challenges, and state of the art
solutions addressing various issues in this area.

   TOPICS OF INTEREST INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO

   *

   Design and analysis of Mobile/Wireless Networks and Systems
   *

   Security
   *

   New Technologies & services
For full topic list visit [http://www.ubicc.org/news_detail.aspx?id=11]

IMPORTANT DATES
   *

   Submission Deadline: 15 August, 2008
   *

   Notification of Acceptance: 10 September, 200

For More Information:
Managing Editor: Usman Tariq, Ajou University
EMAIL: usman at ubicc.org